1. Sleeping in is a thing of the past.
2. Nice clothes don't stay nice for long....a stain on my shirt is so minor now. (I'm just happy to be dressed in something other than my pajamas)
3. Even if my toddler does sleep through the night doesn't mean that I do. I still get up and check to make sure he's still breathing.
4. Nick Jr.....well, it's just a part of our lives now.
5. I may not know the name or words to the most popular song these days, but ask me to sing a Nick Jr. song and I can nail it!
6. I often find myself humming children's songs all through out the day.
7. Catching throw up in my hand....no big deal cause I don't want to have to clean the carpet.
8. I don't mind watching the same cartoon (TS) over and over.....If you saw the excitement on his face you would understand why. :)
9. I notice EVERYTHING that remotely has to do with Toy Story these days.
10. Butt dialing? Nope. BABY dialing. Sorry about that...mom...dad...Karla...911!
The list could go on and on. And no matter how long this list becomes, I wouldn't trade my life for anything!! Being a mom is the BEST reward I've ever been given.