Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkins, Fall Fests, and A Night with Friends

We have had a wonderful busy weekend. As I did last year, I waited until the last minute to buy Malachi a halloween costume. First I bought him a ninja costume, it was too small. Then I bought a firefighter outfit. EEEEEhhhh, not really feeling it. So, I ended up with a football uniform and it was cheaper anyways. :) Our little sports star. Here's a preview of what he looked like. (morepictures when I can get them uploaded).



Friday, Malachi's sitter put on a little carnival for them. They had some games and wore their costumes. She said they were a little distracted by everything but all in all they had a good time.

Saturday morning, we took Malachi to Country Critter Farms. We all had a blast. It was a great little place to take a toddler. They had a pumpkin patch, hay ride, train ride, petting zoo, a storyteller, and of course his favorite......bounce houses! He wasn't too sure about the animals at first but when daddy started petting them, he warmed right up to them and loved him. He would just laugh and jump. It was so fun to watch him. We stayed there for about 2 1/2 hours and then came home to rest up for the fall festival that night.



Saturday night, I took Malachi to the Fall Festival at Trinity Church with my BF Jennifer. It was fun to spend time with just the two of them. Malachi played all sorts of games and of course got his favorite thing........SUCKERS! We went on another hay ride. There's just something about this time of year and hayrides that I love!

Sunday morning all the kids wore their costumes to church. I'm sure Malachi was probably wondering why he has been wearing the same outfit for the last three days. Sunday evening, we went to Karla and Dallas's parents house and had dinner with them. Karla and I took Malachi, along with her nieces, to a few houses around the block. He could have cared less! He was so not in to it so we just came back home. We ended up just hanging out at their house for the rest of the night. All in all it was a wonderful weekend. I will be getting more pictures on here just hold steady for a little bit. (I gott figure out how to get them off the camera).

Hope you all had a wonderful festive holiday and weekend. Did you do anything fun as a family for this weekend or have any traditions that you always do?

No comments:

Post a Comment