Monday, December 6, 2010

Gonna party cause it's my birthday!!!

Malachi's birthday party was this past Saturday, Dec. 4th. We all had a great time. I'm always so glad when he gets to see all of his friends. All of the kids always have so much fun together.
What do you do for a party when the birthday boy doesn't eat cake? Well, I thought I would do cupcakes. Different form, not really like cake, at least that's the way Nick perceive's it because if I make a cake, Nick won't eat it. If I make cupcakes, they are gone in two days. Much to your surprise maybe, Malachi doesn't eat cupcakes either. So then what do you do? I also bought a cookie cake cake. He eats chocolate chip cookies all the time. Cookie cake? Not.So.Much. Therefore, the birthday boy didn't have any sweets for his birthday. What did he have? PIZZA!! This kid loves him some pizza. He usually out eats Nick and I both when it comes to pizza. I know, I know, I shouldn't complain that he doesn't eat a lot of sweets and I'm not. I just wanted him to have a birthday cupcake (that I slaved over). ;) I put a nice green one in front of him and well, he just looked at it and went on about his way. His friend Summer however, she LOVED her cupcake. I love this picture of her.
My camera stopped working but thankfully our friend Amanda brought hers and she took a multitude of pictures. Thank you Amanda!!! As soon as she gets them to me, I will put some more on here from his party. Malachi's buddy Tyler left before the group picture. Here is one attempt of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment