Wednesday, December 29, 2010

At Last....Christmas At Home!

Pretty sure I will never schedule our Christmas schedule like this again. It just didn't feel to much like Christmas tonight. lol But, we still had fun watching Malachi with his new present. We first let him open his little Tag Jr. He kept saying "more please." Now Malachi, let's not be greedy. So then we went and got his "big" gift. Rewind....... for months and months, anytime we would go in to Wal-Mart or Toys-R-Us he would go nuts over the police car. Scream when he saw it, scream when he had to get out. So, I decided, that's his Christmas gift. I've never seen him more excited over anything. Fast Forward.....I took him in to the other room while Nick brought it out. (Good Job Nick! He worked a long time on putting it together.) :) At first he ran right past it to his basketball goal. Then................HE SAW IT. He kept saying, "I like it, I like it." It took him a little bit to get the hang of pushing the gas pedal down but when he did, he did. Now we have track marks in our carpet. And the sound of a siren has been going off all night. Yes, I will be glad when spring arrives so he can ride it outside.....ALL the time. But for now, we will deal with the consequences in hopes of it not being too windy tomorrow to go outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment