Saturday, October 22, 2011

2 Months Old.........

This week Lawson turned 2 months old. I cannot believe how fast time is going. It seriously seems like yesterday that we were in the hospital waiting for his arrival. He had his 2 month shots this week. Sad. Sad. Sad. He screamed his little heart out. Soon after, once I picked him up, he calmed down. Different than Malachi, about 3 hours after his shots he was not in a good mood. I guess his poor little legs were hurting. Thankfully though, he never had fever.

He's definitely a growing boy. He weighed 13lbs 6oz. and was 24 in. long!! Looks like he's going to take after his brother who was 14 lbs at 2 months. We just can't figure how we "grow" such big boys. lol Well, however it is, I love it!!! I love having big healthy boys.

Last night, Lawson slept through the night. He didn't wake up until 5:30 which is perfect because that's when we have to get up during the week anyway. I'm hoping that this will continue. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment