Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Time...

This Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Patch. I love the pumpkin patch as I have mentioned before. I just love getting to pick one out especially with my kiddos. This year it was extra special because my mom was able to go with us. She and my aunt came to visit for the weekend so we decided to make this the weekend we went. I'm glad she was able to go because there are so many things that our families miss because we live so far away from both of them. If you live close to your parents and they get to see their grandkids often....be thankful. Be ever so thankful.

We went to the same place as we did last year...Country Critters Farm. There are some animals to pet, ponies to ride, hayride, and the number one all time favorite...bounce houses. Yes, Malachi didn't want to do anything else but the bounce house. I was able to snap a few pictures of them but not a lot. I'm just thankful for the great weekend we had. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment