Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wonderful Week

This week was wonderful!!! The sun was out and the weather was perfect. I actually got hot sitting in my office on Friday. I loved it!! Since the weather has been nice, we have been able to take Malachi to the park. He loves the park. Climbing, sliding, running, everything a kid wants to do. Waxahachie actually has a lot of nice little parks that we can go too. Nick took him to one Thursday evening while I was at work and today we took him to a different one. I love getting to spend that time with the two of them. Being outside, enjoying the nice air.
This morning we babysat my friends sweet 2 week old baby girl, Willow Bryn. I forgot what it was like to hold such a tiny little thing. Malachi loved her. All he wanted to do was hold her. Watching him with her really made me think about our new little addition and how our family is going to drastically change.....for the BETTER! It will no longer be Nick and Jessica and their little boy, but Nick and Jessica and their 2 kids. So weird to say but so exciting. I can't wait to find out if he will have a little brother or sister. I know he will be an awesome big brother. We were talking today about the first week we brought him home. I would eat supper, then Nick would eat. Then we would go to sleep about 8:00p.m. on the couch b/c we knew in 2 hours we would just be getting back up to feed the hungry little thing. It's so funny to sit and think about everything with Malachi and how we "plan" on things being a whole lot different with this one. We shall see. Or maybe we just need to look for and EXTRA KING SIZE BED.

No comments:

Post a Comment