Monday, January 21, 2013

Let's Try This Again...

After a long year of not having internet, we finally are back on the map. :) Internet was one of the things we decided to get rid of in order to pay some bills off. Man, that was harder than I thought it would be. However, I am happy to report that some bills have decreased and both cars are now paid off!! Thank the Lord!

The boys have grown so much over the past year. Malachi turned 4 and Lawson turned 1. They have recently started fighting like brothers truly do. And all at the same time, love each other so much. I love watching them together. I'm learning a lot through the eyes of boys and wouldn't trade it for anything in this world.

I'm happy that I can start blogging again even though I'm not a blogger. But it does help me remember the day to day things as well as keep my family updated on what's going on in our lives. 2013 is sure to be a year of changes and a lot of those changes are beginning with me. I recently joined a bootcamp. (What was I thinking!?) It is a good thing for me and really pushes me to be the best I can and to get a little bit back to the athletic person I use to be. Maybe one day I'll make to running a 5k. Maybe.one.day.

That's gonna be all for this first post. Just wanted to shout out and let you know I'm back!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment